The official inauguration of the Library Living Lab – Barcelona took place on 25th April 2015.
The neighbours presented the Library Living Lab to the community
Members of the Association of Neighbours from Volpelleres, the neighbourhood hosting the Library Living Lab in Sant Cugat del Vallès, were responsible to introduce the Living Lab and its activities to the public. In a festive ambience, all adults and children enjoyed in family the explanations and the presence of researchers, technologists, artists and representatives of the public administriation.
Presence of all the institutional representatives
All the stakeholders were represented by the institutional heads:
- Ajuntament de Sant Cugat: Major Mercè Conesa.
- Barcelona Provincial Council: President Salvador Esteve.
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona: vice-Provost Lluis Turner.
- Computer Vision Center: Director Josep Lladós.
- Association of Neighbours of Volpelleres: President Alberto Valcarce.