This is a 2 day workshop open to children from 10 to 12 years old.
This workshops develops the “Tale time” service of the Public Library, in which children are told a tell by a professional story teller.
NOW, we are exploring more creative and participative ways of doing this with the use of technology.
- First, the children will create their own story with the help of a tutor.
- Then, the children will draw their characters and scenarios.
- This materials will be digitised and projected on the video wall.
- Then, the children will dramatise their previously created tale by moving their bodies to animate their characters,
- A motion capture system will get that motion which will be transferred to their characters, making the magic happen.